Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I am greatful for.....


It is Thanksgiving evening and I just thought I would sit down and write about a few of the things I am grateful for. First is my family. I have a loving husband who is the best! He works hard to provide for our family and is the most giving person I know. He is always looking out for others and their needs. I have 3 beautiful children who I love and adore so much. They are great children and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father let Lanny and I be their parents here on earth. Lanny and I were both blessed with great parents and brothers and sisters.

Second I am grateful for my Testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Third great friends! Lanny had to work today, so Mindy and Kelly invited the kids and I to share Thanksgiving dinner with them. It was a great dinner and the company was great to!

I have a ton of other things to be grateful for that I am not going to write about, because these are the most important things at this time.

1 comment:

The Stoker Family said...

We enjoyed having you for Thanksgiving. Thanks for the yummy cranberry salad and pecan pie...and pumpkin pie;)

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16