
Its June 11th and we were at our cabin in Mack's Inn and it snowed!!!!!! It snowed 6 inches! Even though I am SICK of winter, it was so pretty! We never get up to the cabin in the winter and have never really seen a snow storm there. So for a while I really enjoyed it. It snowed for the whole day, and by evening it finally turned to rain and melted most of it by the morning.
Lanny and Jared were being brave and went fishing even though it was storming. Jared loved it and Lanny froze. Lanny caught two fish, but let them go. He said he was glad he went because he made some fun memories to share with Jared. Here is a picture of him coming in the cabin after being out in the river freezing.

The next picture is of Alyssa playing in the snow. She loved it!

Lanny at big springs looking at the fish during the storm.

My parents arrived at the cabin late last night, it was fun to spend a few hours with them before we had to leave. Lanny had to work tonight so we had to come home.
A picture of my parents with the kids outside the cabin just before leaving.

We had a great visit with my cousin Sandi, and her children. They are such beautiful kids. I really look forward to seeing them when we go up.
Over all we had a great time. I think that if I was ever asked where my favorite place to vacation is, it would be hands down our cabin in Mack's Inn.


1 comment:
Hey Jenny, I found your blog through a blog of a blog of a blog!!:) Way cute by the way. you can check mine out www.stokespeople.blogspot.com talk to you later. -Sarah Stokes
Post a Comment