Jared and I had the great opportunity to attend cub scout day camp last week. We had a great time. They made kites, played marbles, and ping pong, painted Zulu masks, built an obstacle course, shot BB guns, and I think Jared's favorite activity was making tortillas and shaking cream into butter. It was an action packed day. The weather was actually cold which is a lot different than last year as we roasted in 90 degree heat. I liked being cooler. As a cub leader I really like day camp because they pass off a lot of things towards they're badges. Over all the day was long, but well worth it. I really enjoyed spending the day with Jared that was the best part for me. Here are some pictures from that day.
Jared in his Zulu mask
The kite Jared made
sharp shooting.





1 comment:
What a fun day for you and Jared! He is such a cutie -- looks like he really enjoyed all the fun activities! Love you all! :)
Post a Comment