skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jen's thoughts
Saturday, July 12, 2008
House update!
They have finally started framing our basement. I am so excited! It is looking good. I know we still have a long way to go, but I am seeing some progress. Here is a picture of what is done so far.
1 comment:
Will and Joan Turley Family
said...
Yeah, Jenny! I see some future walls!!! Congratulations!!!
I love you --
Joan
July 14, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
counter
Free Counter
Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I
Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)
Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!
Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16
Friends and Family
Mindy and Kelly
Tom and Ally
Ben and Brittany
Jaci
Dad and Mom
Will and Joan
Tiffany
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(3)
House update!
My name is Teddie....
God Bless the USA!
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
1 comment:
Yeah, Jenny! I see some future walls!!! Congratulations!!!
I love you --
Joan
Post a Comment