Saturday, March 7, 2009

heat ducts and wires and pipes OH MY!

This is another house update. I haven't done one in a while, because not much had changed on the outside, but now that the weather is getting better they are outside working again on the brick and our wrap around porch is being put up now. It is looking so nice. The inside is done being wired, plumed, and heated, so this week the insulation should be started. It is getting exciting! The projected time line us late July early August. I just can't wait. Now we need to get our house up on the market and sold!










Just look at all these wires!





1 comment:

Our California Life said...

Wow, I can't believe all the wiring! It's so exciting, though!!!

I love your bathtub!!!

I love you!!!

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16