Lanny and my brother John rode their bikes in the Salt Lake century last Saturday May 17. They rode a total of 108 miles! It took them 7 hours to do this. I can't even imagine being on my bike for that long. They are troupers! When asked how Lanny felt after the ride... He said his seat felt like hamburger...
They were really cute though, you could tell that they had a real sense of accomplishment. This is their second year riding it. I am really proud of them. It takes a lot of training and ambition!
They were really cute though, you could tell that they had a real sense of accomplishment. This is their second year riding it. I am really proud of them. It takes a lot of training and ambition!
This picture was taken just after they
finished the ride.
This is how many calories my brotherJohn burned during the ride 7203!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment