Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Bike

Alyssa has wanted a "pink bike" for a while now. Every time we go to Rocks (our bike store) she has to ride it. Well Lanny gave in and we got her the bike. We actually bought it on Thursday, and didn't give it to her until yesterday (Monday). The story is cute how we gave it to her.

Lanny wanted to get me a comfort bike to ride around our neighborhood for mothers day, so we went to pick it up yesterday, and Alyssa was so excited to go, because she wanted to ride the "pink bike" When we got there the pink bike was gone. She was so disappointed, I told her it was probably sold. So we took my bike out to the truck and loaded it in. And Lanny told her to look in the back seat of his truck, she did and you should have seen her face (I wish I had my camera then) The "pink bike" was there and she was so excited! All the way home she kept telling me "I am so excited mom, daddy got me a pink bike" We have ridden our new bikes around the block several times now. It has been a lot of fun, not to say how much exercise I am getting.












1 comment:

Will and Joan Turley Family said...

Cute, Cute, Lissi!!!

I love you, Jen, and are so excited your house is finally under way!!!

Love you --

Joan

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16