Sunday, April 13, 2008

Christopher's last prom

Last night was Christopher's last prom. He took a girl named Samantha Crane. They looked so nice. I had the opportunity to help serve them dinner, they ate at a friends grandmothers home. She lives on the river and the view was beautiful. After dinner, I ran home and changed my clothes and went over to the school for the promenade (they announce the seniors) after they have the seniors dance with their parents. It was so nice dancing with Chris. I about cried because he has grown up so fast! I can't believe that in 6 short months he will be serving the Lord on his mission. I think it is finally hitting me that he is going to be leaving so soon. I don't know if I am quite ready for this, but I am afraid that I have no choice. Anyway, here are some pictures from last night. He had a lot of fun, and was happy that he went. He said his favorite part of the date was when they went for their day date up to Pocatello and played laser tag. He is not a big fan of wearing a tux, so the dance part was not so fun just because of this.


Chris and Sam at the place they
ate dinner.


The whole group.




Chris just before leaving to
pick up Sam.


Me dancing with Chris.



Promenade They just had announced
Chris and Sam as seniors.

4 comments:

Tiffany Turley said...

How handsome Chris looks! And might I say that I am quite impressed with the modesty of the girls' dresses. They all look beautiful! What a fun time!

Will and Joan Turley Family said...

Hey Jenny --

Wow, your little boy has grown up. He looks so handsome in his tux, but my favorite picture is of him dancing with you -- you are so beautiful!!!

I love you so much -- you are an amazing sister!!!

Love --

Joan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

Thanks for coming down to the shower Saturday! It was great to see you! I can't believe Chris is already nearing 19. Time flies too fast! I love you and hope all is well!

Love Tom

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16