Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok I am so new to blogging, and tagged already.... Thanks Joan....
Here goes

A-attached or single?
Attached to my wonderful husband for 20 years this June.

B-Best friend
Lanny is my very best friend. My other best friends are my Sisters Joan, and Jaci. My Mom, and my friend Mindy. Couldn't live without any of them!

C-Cake or Pie?
Cake-- Carrot cake is my favorite.

D-Day of choice?
Friday or Sunday.

E-essential Item
The phone. I love to talk to my mom, sisters and friends!

F-Favorite Color?
PINK!!!!!

G-Gummy bears or worms?
Neither, I really don't care for them.

H-Hometown?
Grew up in Salt Lake City, Now I live in Burley.

I-Indulgences
Traveling, and when I do my wonderful husband always has me go to the spa in the hotel and get a pedicure, and manicure.

J-January or July?
July for sure! Cabin time!!!!! January is just to cold!

K- Kids
Yep 3 of the worlds best! Chris 18, Jared 8, and Alyssa 3

L-Life isn't complete without?
My family!

M-Marriage Date
June 16, 1988

N-Numbers of brothers and sisters
3 Brothers
2 Sisters
I have the best siblings in the world, and I love them all a ton!

O-Oranges or Apples?
Apples. I once ate too many oranges when I was a kid and got sick, so I really don't care for them any more.

P-phobias or fears
I think the thing I am most afraid of is losing a child. I also don't like small spaces, being closed in. Oh and another one, I am not so fond of driving anywhere in a snow storm!

Q-Quote
"God gives to man the challenge of raw materials, not the ease of finished things. He leaves the pictures unpainted and the music unsung and the problems unsolved, that man might know the joys and glories of creation." Thomas S. Monson

R-Reason to smile
Knowing that I am loved, and have the best family ever. I am very blessed!

S-Season of Choice
Summer! This is the best time because it means I get to go to the cabin!

T-tag seven.
I don't know seven who haven't been tagged. The only one I know is Mindy.

U-unknown fact about me
I can't think of one right now.

V-Vegetable
I like all kinds of veggies.

W-Worst habit?
Shopping for scrapbooking stuff. I love to buy it! Have a ton, could probably open my own store with the stuff I have.

X-Xray or Ultrasound.
I loved getting Ultrasounds when I was pregnant, really cool to see the baby. Now it doesn't matter which, just hope I don't have to have one for a long time.

Y-Your favorite food?
Enchiladas. Or anything Mexican.

Z- Zodiac sign
Aries

No comments:

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16