Monday, April 7, 2008

Cup Cakes



OK, so I have to admit, I like to watch Martha Stewart. Sometimes she has some great ideas. This last week has been cupcake week, and every day she has baked some awesome looking cupcakes. So of course I decide that those look really good and the kids and I should really make some. Here is my poor attempt at cup cakes. They tasted really good, but looked not so good. Alyssa picked the color frosting, and Jared sprinkled the sprinkles on. We had a great time making them together, and the best part was eating them. They only lasted one day!





3 comments:

Jaci said...

How cute that you have this! I love writing in my blog! The cupcakes look so good! I love you sis!

Britt said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog now. I hope you guys are doing well!

Tiffany Turley said...

I'm also glad you have a blog! And, these cupcakes look fabulous! I really think it comes down to what they taste like mostly, and given the looks on Jared and Alyssa's faces, I'm guessing they tasted delicious! Plus, I love your cupcake stand! :)
Keep the posts coming -- I love to read about your family!

counter

Lanny and I

Lanny and I
My wonderful husband Lanny and I

Chris

Chris
Christopher age 18 (isn't he good looking?)

Jared

Jared
Jared age 8 just as nice as he is cute!

Alyssa

Alyssa
Alyssa age 3 going on 16